Wednesday, November 30, 2005

the crazy conversations I have....

In the last couple of days I have some strange conversations....

I spoke to an elderly woman who can no longer get to church because of her arthitic back and so she gives herself communion. She eats a soda craker and drinks some cranberry juice and she believes....I asked her if the priest could perhaps come and visit and she said she did not want to be a bother....

I had someone yell at me and call me stupid.

I spoke to someone who thinks that they can create their own value in their home by telling me that a house down the street sold for $100,000 more than what they bought their house for so de facto their house is now worth $100,000 more.

-------------

I sat at a table that was "out of order". I am certain it was some kind of wierd experiment... somebody was off on the sidelines seeing who avoided sitting at the table. I grabbed a chair and insisted my coworkers sit at the table with me. Nothing happened. My coworker insisted that I would agree to reimburse her for her lunch if something dropped from the ceiling...

never a dull moment in Surrey!

1 comment:

Kassianni said...

my favourite is the cracker and cranberry juice... all you can hope is that she's not also sending cheques to jarry falwell

Blog Archive