Saturday, May 06, 2006

family

Tara, my youngest sister came and picked up Hannah today and they spent the afternoon together. Tara stayed for dinner. It was a good visit. Tara lives in Vancouver and is just starting a job with relic. We were glad to enjoy a meal with her.

My other sister Dana also lives in Vancouver. I don't see either of them nearly as much as I would like. I am always thankful for the time together.

**************************************************************************************

Hannah and Luke are working their way through adolescence. They are the best of friends and care for each other more than they know which means when they hurt the other - the impact is even greater. I have often wondered just how deep their relationship goes. They have had the other in their lives forever. They were never one or alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well put, ramone.

Anonymous said...

never one, nor alone.
very cool.
and probably also very annoying at times.

Blog Archive