Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday

I discovered a new place to visit - Natalie Maclean

It is Saturday morning and I pulled the late shift card. The upside means I can have a lovely quiet morning, the downside being that most of Saturday I will be apart from my family. I really do not like working on Saturdays. I have 6 left - 3 in March and 3 in April. I have made my coffee and I sit in the sun room watching the rain pour down.

We watched the 12 Monkeys.

I had seen it before; but a long time ago. Brad Pitt does a remarkable job portraying a disturbed young man. The movie is disturbing on may levels but the one that bothered me the most was the complete and utter disregard for the person - both in the underground and the mental institution.

1 comment:

thomasw said...

nice wine review site, ramone. thanks!

Blog Archive