Saturday, May 10, 2008

inspiration


It is Saturday morning. There is no sign that the sun is going to shine. The good news is that I am not working today. I am going to volunteer at a Silent Auction tonight - I didn't time that especially well but I will bring my good husband along with and he can walk the boardwalk or peruse the items and taste the wine - take some photos. My time required is only 2 hours from 6-8pm.

I am still looking for some good fiction. I think I may reread "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L'Engle for some inspiration.

We had a house full of kids sleep here last night - they have drifted out into the sun room and the laundry annex. I am happy to have them here. I am glad that my children feel comfortable in having their friends over to hang out and eat and laugh and watch movies.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I've never actually read "A Wrinkle in Time" it is on my "to be read" pile.

Jess said...

I always think about the L'Engle book when I see your blog title.

What kind of book are you looking for? One of my recent favorites is The Sparrow by Maria Doria Russell - thoughtful and gripping.

Blog Archive