Thursday, July 17, 2008

debrief

Yesterday had to be one of the WORST days since I switched locations. But, the day finally ended and I came home to my good friends on my deck and we had a drink together. I think I had two!

a cool refreshing drink

They had sold their house and are moving closer. This is no small feat in this new housing market. It is a huge relief and now the fun starts. They need to find a new place to live.

My hair is driving me nuts. I had booked a hair appointment for today - it is my pilates day but I have to cut my hair. The question is just how short shall I go. I have had very short hair. I don't think I am willing to go that short. But, short enough so that I don't have to pull it back in a pony tail. So, that happens tonight at 6pm.

We have such a good turn of weather. I am hoping and praying that it holds for my holidays.

No comments:

Blog Archive