Saturday, July 05, 2008

saturday

I am off for three days. Yeah. Then I work for 14 more and then I am on holidays. Not that I am counting or anything like that.

Today should be a good day.

I am going to a garden party baby shower for a friend. (Currently it is pouring rain so that might indicate that the garden party will no longer be in the garden!) The party is held by a event planner so it should be well organized and quite lovely. I will get to hold a wee baby - and hand him back.

We are off to Bard on the Beach tonight - to see 12th Night.

Somewhere in between all that we need to do some housecleaning as we are having a BBQ after Liturgy tomorrow. I think we might need to make a run out to the liquour store.
What shall we eat?

I am trying to post a flickr badge on my blog - without much success - I have totally messed it up twice now. It is very frustrating to me that I can't seem to figure it out.

No comments:

Blog Archive