Monday, March 30, 2009

the day

I have a lot going on today.

  • poppyseed cake with cream cheese icing - for birthday dinner
  • spag sauce for birthday dinner
  • faux stained glass decals for the sunroom - to deter the apparently suicidal robins that keep crashing into the windows
  • groceries
  • laundry
  • church banking
  • pilates
I need to buy batteries for my camera so I can continue to chronicle my days. It is very distressing to be sitting quietly in the sunroom and have the robins literally charge into the windows. We have lived in this house for 3 years and this is the first year we have had this challenge. Not sure if the light is different; the windows were not especially clean - although they are now as yesterday while the sun shone I cleaned them all in preparation for my decals.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday dinner!

wv: bliton!!

elizabeth said...

sounds like a lovely dinner!!

my parent's have had morning doves go into their bay window for years... it is always startling, though they suvive, you have to wonder about possible bird brain damage!!!

they have tried decals as well... not sure if they helped too much or not...

hope the robins cease window crashing. it can be rather distruptive...

Blog Archive