Thursday, April 02, 2009

favourite things

Traveling through blog land I stumbled on source of winsome whereby she lists favourite things and how she loves knowing others favourite things.

Here are some of my favourite things in no particular order:
  • a creamy americano in the morning
  • peanut butter on whole grain toast
  • fresh clean sheets
  • newly sharpened pencil crayons
  • eating cheese and salami on pascha morning
  • gerbera daisies
  • discovering a new author
  • post-it notes
  • watching my daughter dance and my son play football
  • keri lotion
  • avon bubble bath
  • re-reading novels by Chaim Potok
  • red licorice
  • poppyseed cake
  • sitting on my deck in the sunshine with friends and chilled pinot gris
  • old navy boxers in the summer
  • Pilot Hi-tecpoint V5 Grip pens
  • moleskines
  • daydreaming
  • wool socks
  • no socks in the summer
  • chuck taylors
  • doc martens
  • prawns vindaloo
  • yogourt and frozen blueberries
  • silver jewellry
  • fresh bread with butter
  • Burrowing Owl syrah
  • neutrogena shampoo
  • sleeping in
  • waking early on my vacation
  • opening new toothbrush

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

lovely list. we are so blessed.

Mimi said...

I agree, a great list.

Kassianni said...

I like your list.
I'll try this too!

wv: latica

name of main girl character in slumdog millionaire. :)

Tabatha said...

Thanks! What a great idea. I did one of my own.

blackbird said...

I love lists like this...and elizabeth is right.

Blog Archive