Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday

I work Saturdays. Every Saturday unless there is a long weekend. I have Mondays off instead. I miss having a regular weekend with my family. But, having a week day off allows me to be more efficient with my time and truth be told, if I were home on Saturdays I would probably end up doing chores and errands.

Saturday is considered a short day. I am usually completely booked up with clients. I enjoy meeting people. Today will be no exception.

Then we are off to the city to see A Comedy of Errors. I haven't read the play.

Someone wants to buy our house. Well, they want a house like ours in our neighbourhood. So, far we are the only ones who even remotely entertained the idea. But, we would need a new place to live. I know where I would want to live. My dream home. I would plant a vineyard.

Crazy Talk.

Time to Bust N' Move.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

crazy.

time, efficency, family; it all weighs in balance... and is different for everyone.

Blog Archive