Saturday, August 01, 2009

the list

For the last 2 weeks I have been saying "when I am on holidays...."
Now I am on holidays and I have a list of things I want to do. I KNOW that I will not do them all but I am getting forgetful and so I am going to write them here - not to overwhelm myself but to just throw out all the possibilities. The first few things items are just things "that gotta get done", and it is easier to do them when both adults are home at the same time. Well not the buying of food but - that is a priority - especially in my son's eyes.

  1. buy some real food - see previous post
  2. pick up the subaru
  3. scrap the honda
  4. watch my daughter dance
  5. take photos
  6. tweak my blog - need to figure out how to post a complete photo - not one that gets cut off
  7. eat fish and chips on the beach
  8. stay up past 10.30 @ night
  9. read
  10. draw
  11. sleep
  12. menu planning - try something new a couple of times a week
  13. go camping
  14. de-clutter - the first week only
  15. plant some spinach for the fall
  16. walk every day
  17. write every day
  18. read
  19. watch my son play football*
  20. hair cut
  21. buy sept issue of magazines - always the best value
  22. have friends over for dinner on my new deck
  23. hang out with my daughter
  24. see Julie & Julia
  25. see Harry Potter
  26. maybe watch some FNL
  27. read
  28. conversations with my husband - dreaming of the future
  29. learn how to use photoshop - well begin at least
  30. make ice-cream
  31. sew a bit
  32. actively look for goodness in each and every day
*did you think my post about football was about my son's team... some of you did - I went to a BC Lions game - pro football - but was less than impressed.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I noticed "read" mentioned a few times! Enjoy!

My love.

Blog Archive