Wednesday, September 02, 2009

ziplining and schedules


My son and daughter had a great time ziplining. So, did their grandparents. They came home eager to rip into the mail to have a look at their grade nine schedules. My son received confirmation that he was enrolled in his top two electives - Photography and Drama / Dance Tech. (which means he gets to learn how to use the light and sound boards). My daughter's schedule was incomplete - so far she is taking English and two dance classes. So, first thing this morning Mr.W will call the school and book appointment to get this cleared up. We are off the Fair tonight as long as the rain holds off.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Nice! I hope the other schedule is cleared up soon!

Hope the rain holds until after the fair!

Mimi said...

That's something I'd like to do!

Great photos.

Blog Archive