Friday, October 09, 2009

the view from my window



I am feeling rather melancholy these days. Lots going on - life is busy - my interior life is turbulent. I live for the quiet moments where I can sit and rest. Or listen to a piece of music that resonates in my heart.

I have been eating less. Feeling empty. And embracing the emptiness. Not fighting.

I am enjoying the online community of others that I have collected around myself. And they challenge and inspire me to appreciate all that is around me. They motivate me to keep moving forward.

A good space to be in as we approach Thanksgiving weekend.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

it is hard to stay at peace; one of the greatest challenges...

my spiritual father recently said that the hardest battle is the one inside of us.

for me it can take a while to even figure out what is bothering me... and then and in the midst of it to stay at peace is a great struggle.

Mimi said...

Prayers. I find that fall is a season of melencholy a lot of the time.

alice c said...

It may be cold and rainy with limited visibility outside the window but inside it is safe and warm which is a great blessing.

Kassianni said...

I miss you.

Blog Archive