Monday, November 09, 2009

monday

off to a bit of a slow start this morning but that is OK
on the agenda for today
laundry
bathrooms to be scrubbed x2
advent fast menu planning to be finished
a few groceries
and for fun

I will peruse my recipes/ old Christmas magazines and select a new cookie recipe
I am thinking about gingerbread biscotti
while searching the internets I found this recipe and new blog
and photos - need to take some photos
and exercise
because it is still the november fitness/ housework challenge
also listening to the Avett Brothers
I and Love and You
which you will have to watch over there because embedding is diabled


1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm at that point where I can only think of 1 or 2 things to eat on the fast. Thank goodness for so many fish days. Care to share your menu?

Blog Archive