Sunday, February 27, 2011

sunday evening recap


chili and cornbread. 
last day to eat meat.  one more week to eat cheese.  then Lent is upon us. 

oscar night.   canceled cable last week.  catching some twitter and live blogging but, it doesn't really hold my attention.

challenging times with almost 16 year olds. both of them.  sigh.  flying by the seat of our pants with this whole parenting thing.  feeling spent.

and full.  the one piece of cornbread is doing a number on me.  I think I am going to call it night early. sleep it off.  tomorrow is a new day.  new beginnings.  starting over. 

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

will light a candle for you and family.

our spiritual father reminded us that lent is a time of new life ...

I managed to get in two bowls of chicken soup today...

blackbird said...

Just a few short sentences but I know just what you mean!

Mimi said...

Hugs. parenting is hard.

biss said...

I love the purple!

Blog Archive