Tuesday, April 05, 2011

yellow


Second day of spring colour week - kind of feel like I am cheatin' as I am culling photos from the archive.  my olympus has been mailed away - I have had no response - so it is like I never owned it... it is weird.   My daily photo taking and posting has been interrupted.  not to mention the fact that it has not stopped raining for over a week.  The projection for this week was not looking good but, I hear now that we may get some sunny breaks.  I pray to the Master of the Universe to shine some sun on me.

check out this great interview at SPIN with JD of the Mountain Goats  -  their live shows are amazing.

new (and old) guests at habit

work week begins again.  a full 4 days.  could be brutal.  second quarter.  new goals.  new changes.  

No comments:

Blog Archive