Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Friday


 Found a 6x6 app for my iphone.  This will satisfy my desire for a Hasselblad for the short term.  I have thrown it out to the universe that it sure would be great to stumble upon one.  

Here is the link to another wonderful summer list.
I have been crafting one of my own.

I feel like I fell down a dark hole  this past week.  Pain does that to you.  Some days are worse than others.  I am happy to report that overall I sense the nerve root is recovering from the trauma inflicted upon it.  I am working on a game plan for creating more space around  my lower spine.  Thanks for all your care and support.  This too shall pass.

My cameras have been silent.  Going to fix that this weekend.  Going on a photo date with my husband.  Location to be determined.  Setting dates for the west of hope project - please come by and check us out.  Transitioning to summer.

No comments:

Blog Archive