Saturday, June 04, 2011

saturday plans

one more photo from our mother's day excursion.  not sure what the red is at the front and centre but after viewing it anew I kind of like it. 

I am going into work for a short time.  I don't have to, but I am choosing too to make my life easier.  I am not a very good part-time employee - I missed two out of four days this week and it totally disrupted everything.

game 2 of the playoffs.  go canucks go.  we are having friends over to watch the game on the big screen.  and in between periods we will sit on our deck.  because yes indeed the sun has decided to shine.  for the second day in a row.  and we are very glad. 

happy weekend friends!

1 comment:

MacrinaQuin said...

do you remember Wizard of Oz when Glenda the Good Witch of the North comes floating in to Dorothy in Munchkin land? Well, that's what the "red blur" looks like. Maybe it's a little fairy passing through??

despite your work visit, sounds like you will have a lovely day and evening. we're going to for a nice LOONG walk with the dogs to soak in the sun and then i will get the afternoon to myself, it seems. hockey. of course. sigh.

Blog Archive