Tuesday, June 07, 2011

updates


  • a literal hornet's nest was found on our deck - my husband took care of it
  • a symbolic hornet's nest was created on my nerve root - my back is messed up big time - I envisioned feeling better or feeling the same but somehow never imagined I would feel worse.  Time will allow things to settle - and I am going for some acupuncture tomorrow and ice and heat will be my friends.  I am fortunate to be able to take the day off to rest and well rest.  
  • I ordered an necklace from liz lamoreux - not this particular one but similar and it arrived tonight 
  • the light has been amazing these past few days 
  • we downloaded Birdy but I haven't quite got the courage to watch it again.  It devastated me the first time around.
  • Lately, I am filled with this strange awareness I live a life of abundance.  

8 comments:

Kassianni said...

Sorry about the back pain. So harsh. I hope the acupuncture works. Heres praying for totty my friend.

Btw, the light in this picture is luminous. I love it.

Kassianni said...

Damn you autocorrect!

You, not totty! :D

(I'm posting from my phone)

Jane said...

Hope your back feels better soon! Love the jewelry site!

elizabeth said...

continued prayers.

Anna Ander said...

I loved the necklace. And I'm so sorry about your back. What can I do to help?

Donna Farley said...

ooh...will remember you at prayers to the Theotokos tonight.

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

It is inspiring that you are taking on this challenge while noticing all of the good in your life. Very cool! I've never had acupuncture, but I've heard many people tell of how it worked for them. Take care, Denise

blackbird said...

Be well!

Blog Archive