Sunday, September 25, 2011

i use alot of lemons

  1. I buy a lot of lemons.  We use them almost everyday.  It never used to be this way. 
  2. We have used the hot tub every day.  It is a beautiful thing.  It is a luxury I haven't quite adjusted to.  I don't have to spend a long time in the water because it is there for me all the time.  Perfect for after work stress busting.  
  3. I went to liturgy today after several weeks away.  I have been going through a bit of a dark night.  A friend said "I hate the dark nights".  I am thinking of having a t-shirt made.  My priest's sermon was full of good words.   So, I am glad I made the effort.  
  4. The weekend was filled with unseasonably warm weather.  It was 26 degrees on Saturday.  
  5. I am now the delighted owner of Crazy Horse Brown Rigger Blundstones
  6. I have pulled out the crochet needle and wool.

4 comments:

Kassianni said...

I thought I noticed a pair of funky new boots!

Mimi said...

I love that sentiment, I hate dark nights too! I'm so glad you got the healing balm of the Liturgy. Hugs to you.

blackbird said...

What do you DO with the lemons?

elizabeth said...

still remembering you...

Blog Archive