Tuesday, November 29, 2011

itchy eyes, dry skin

seriously.
winding down November.
and what I am noticing is how dry my skin is.
invested in my first night time moisturizer.
what the heck is that all about?  you are talking to someone who struggled with acne and oily skin all through her teens and young adulthood.  I have a big time aversion to putting anything remotely thick and creamy on my face.  but it appears that the times they are a' changin'.

last year I participated in #reverb10 coordinated by the lovely Gwen Bell and friends.  this year we are encouraged to create 31 of our own prompts and form a community.  so thinking about whether I will write my own prompts or find someone new and tag along with them.

hosting a meeting at work on Thursday on inspiration.
will share Do the Work by Steven Pressfield

love this wreath

thinking about choosing my new word for 2012.  and blocking out some to reflect on this year's word "stretch".

1 comment:

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

I'm feeling the dry skin w/ the weather shift too. Blah.

Blog Archive