Thursday, November 22, 2012

22nd Thursday - Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends... far and wide... I am thankful for you and how our lives have crossed.  I thought it might do me some good to remind myself of some particular things that I am thankful for this day.  Right here.  Right now.

  • my family - as much as they drive me to wall sometimes... I am glad I am fighting the battle with them along side me.  
  • same goes for my friends.  
  • the internets - opened up a new world and constant inspiration 
  • good coffee to start the day
  • warm socks
  • radio
  • flannel pjs
  • christmas lights
  • evernote 
  • weekends
  • access to clean water 
  • enough self awareness to know when to breath and take a few minutes to chill

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

blessed day to you; thanksgiving is a saving grace. yay for the lights...

Kassianni said...

ooh. good list.

but what's evernote?

Blog Archive