Who inspired you in 2012? And why?
What gifts did they give you? And how will you carry these forward in to 2013?
So many people. So many books. Music. The Internets.
- Mr. W - in his day to day slaying of the dragon and fighting the demons. His dogged determination to fight the battle everyday with little or no reward at times
- Cindy Legare - who I just met this year is an inspiration to keep at my own personal fitness plan
- our best friends the J's who have dealt with so much change - in fact the only constant in their lives is that there is always something changing
- my friend Steph who creates beauty and loveliness in her home
- my daughter who is much like her father in her determination. she is feisty that one.
- the author John Green who writes some awesome books
- my sister Dana who everyday battles with a physical body that wars against her. what we would deem a simple task takes incredible focus and 4x the effort - yet she will give it her best shot
The general theme of all the folks above is to just keep swimming. Just keep doing the work. One day at a time.