Saturday, February 16, 2013

weekending

40::365
drinks

started the weekend with bootcamp on friday
love this class
so much stronger than I was even just a couple of weeks ago
super motivated to continue to get stronger
missed a class on wednesday due to lack of organization on my part
do not want to repeat that mistake

hockey night in canada tonight
edmonton oilers are my new favourite team to watch
walked the houston trail this morning
lung buster x 2
varied terrain
hills and valleys

convinced mr w to buy some new shoes so he can come check out the gym with me
drinking the last of the winter ale
secured tickets to story telling night - bringing my bestest of friends

roasting yams with cumin for dinner
my sister is on twitter now and this makes me ridiculously happy


1 comment:

Mimi said...

Good for you!

Blog Archive