Tuesday, April 02, 2013

catching up

photo is from the archives.
last summer.
we were here this weekend though.  we have lived some laughs and shared some sorrows on this deck.

lots happened this past week

Hannah and Luke turned 18.

I think I am a bit in denial
spring break came and ended
I had a week off work and it was very good
my son went to yoga

there was a definite sense that life is good and despite my words that seem to indicate I am struggling I really am doing rather well and I am grateful

I do wonder why I am not taking photos.... weird
back at bootcamp yesterday and I was very glad to get the first class over and done with and it was OK.  I survived.

tomorrow is Wednesday already.


2 comments:

elizabeth said...

praying for you.

Mimi said...

Happy 18 to your kids! It is hard, I know.
Love

Blog Archive