Saturday, April 20, 2013

still life


quiet day
little tired
participated in a walk to raise awareness on youth homelessness in my town/city
we walked in the typical west coast rainy evening between 11pm and 1am and looked for shelter, a warm, safe place to stay.  a pay phone - we found only one.  we were a small intimate group.  the weather caused a dent in the turnout but you have to start somewhere and next year it will be bigger and better

bootcamp was a tad bit on the brutal side
I miss the discipline of taking photos.  I need to get back into the habit.  Need is the correct word. 

signs from the universe that despite the challenges I face in my new position I am where I am supposed to be.  And if I am honest - I wanted to feel the challenge - I wanted the fire back in the belly.  Or failing that - it was time for me to move on. 

later today a meeting for my local jr football club
and dinner with friends

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

thinking of you often.

Jane said...

I so need to start taking pictures again. I miss it! Hope all is well.

Blog Archive