Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday inspiration and a list


It's been a while since I have shared some links - lots of good things happening at 3191
and at HabitHula Seventy. Lucky Beans, and Alicia all inspire me in various ways.

my gratitude list for today
  • going home for the long weekend to celebrate our parents 50th wedding anniversary.  all three daughters will be home at the same time.  It has been a long time since were all home together.
  • someone either intentionally or not left enough milk in the fridge so I can have an americano misto this morning
  • payday
  • cozy hoodie to start the day
  • warm enough to wear flip flops
  • friends who heard me and held me up 
  • a job that challenges me

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

beautiful photo. nice about the milk.

MacrinaQuin said...

friends are good to have. esp in those times.

your photo is captivating.
tried to take a picture of it with my phone to set as the desktop... didn't work. will just have to keep coming back to enjoy it ;)

Blog Archive