Sunday, May 25, 2014

projects and lists



  • seasonal tree photo 
  • gut the junk drawers 
  • summer activity list
  • new playlists for using elliptical machine 
  • reading list - at least one novel this summer - at least one
  • west of hope - my abandoned house photographer project is at a stand still 
  • playlist for my 50th birthday shindig at the end of the year 
  • puzzle for summer (thanks bb)
  • more cardio exercise required
These are just some of things floating in my brain and on my list to do.  In the midst of all of this I am still parenting two 19 year olds trying to find their way.  I am working, working at my job and aiming for a more consistent summer income.  I am finally seeing some progress with my new business and that is a ton of fun. The rain is ridiculous and it is just about killing me. Not really.  And the light of the suffering I see in the greater world complaining about the weather seems indulgent and embarrassing but, I do struggle.  The cloud literally weighs heavy on my soul.  I miss my friends.  They will be back for a visit in June.  There is a lot of living to do between now and June 22 but, I hold that day in my heart.  

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

love this post. wishing you the best for you and your family. hang in there...

elizabeth said...

love this post. wishing you the best for you and your family. hang in there...

Blog Archive