Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mid December - choosing a word



Forging time to be a bit more reflective this month.  I am again using Susannah Conway's workbook to dissect the year just lived and to set the stage for 2015.  To tell you the honest truth, I have not spent much time thinking about my word for 2014 so it was an interesting exercise to pull out the previous year's workbooks and read about where I was those December months   Even more fascinating was reminding myself  of the previous year's word choices.

2012 Strength 
2013 Engage
2014 Leap 

I am fairly confident I know what my word will be for 2015.  I quite like this exercise.  And i have missed the introspection.  I have grown to understand that while introspection is good; action is a necessity.   

Only a completely side note - my blog archive only reflects this year.  Where can I find my posts from previous years now?   Hmm.  

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

you can change your layout to show more archived years.

*

May God lead and guide you and be your ever loving bright Star of Hope in all things.

Blog Archive