Friday, December 30, 2005

waiting upon Neil




Twice now I have gone to a music retailer looking for the new Neil Diamond CD produced by
Rick Rubin who did the Johnny Cash American Recordings CD's. But, the young not quite 20 something worker bees look at me like I am crazy. How come this album is nare to be found in Canada? I will let you know once I have found it.

I did buy the new Sarah Harmer CD - I am a Mountain and the new Neil Young - Prairie Wind.

Both are just fine on the ears....

5 comments:

biss said...

Mmmm...Dave & I sang Sarah Harmer on the way home from a wedding last night. Such soul.

Gabe said...

I saw 'Prairie Wind' in the store before Christmas, and wanting it myself, I bought it for my Dad. We both think it makes for pleasant ear feelings. "Last Time I saw Elvis" is constantly in my head.

RW said...

I love the way Prairie Wind weaves it way through several of the songs on the CD. I am very pleased with this purchase.

SH has a very bluegrassy feel to it.... this one is still growing on me.

Kassianni said...

i found it.. where.. hm. i think I bought mine at a&b sound in abbotsford. i'm waiting til next month for sarah harmer. rationing myself: one new cd per month.

RW said...

you found the Neil Diamond recording? I will talk to you soon.

Blog Archive