Saturday, January 28, 2006

change



Hannah and Luke are snowboarding on Seymour.



I am mentally preparing for the AGM at St. Herman's.

I start a new job on Monday. I go from a position where I know my job very well. I am the person to GO TO if you need assistance. Soon, I will be the person who will be asking for a whole lot of assistance.

I am looking forward to learning new things. I am looking forward to less night shifts.

Jonah was wishing for a chocolate fountain... which got me to thinking about having a chocolate fountain for Paschal Vespers! What do you think? Would that not be cool?

8 comments:

thomasw said...

anyone who wouldn't want this is of the devil and should be ceaselessly whipped with a prayer rope until he admits the error of his ways.

thomasw said...

btw have a great first day on the job learning about lending!!! don't be afraid to learn the new stuff...i know you will be excellent in time once you have mastered the basic protocols.

myn said...

YAY on the new job!! it is always a bit daunting to start a new job, but it is a great feeling when you suddenly realize, many weeks in, that you know what you are doing.

i am totally in for anything to do with chocolate...

Kassianni said...

I know it will take you no time at all to become the 'go to' person again.
you're like kurt in that way.
relentlessly competent:)

RW said...

Thanks for all the encouragment - please remember me in your prayers.

Donna Farley said...

"relentlessly competent" indeed-- what a perfect phrase! Good wishes on the new job, Ramona, and a big thank you (and to Kurt too, Victoria!) for the fabulous meeting on Sunday.

I find it kind of hard to tell people that many of us actually look forward to the AGM in this parish. They are likely to wonder what planet we are from....

biss said...

Qjesse, Dan, and Graham (and maybe Dave, too, I can't remember) gave us a chocolate fountain for our wedding. We'll bring it for Pascha.

kimberley francis said...

thanks for all you do for our parish ramona. in this last year, i've grown in my appreciation for how much time it actually takes.

i'm glad we have you.

Blog Archive