Friday, July 28, 2006

The one book

1. One book that changed your life:
The Bible - I am partial to Isaiah and the Psalms

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
My Name is Asher Lev

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
For the sake of my spiritual health, the prudent answer would be the Bible

4. One book that made you laugh:
I generally don't ready funny books

5. One book that made you cry:
Bridge to Teribithia

6. One book that you wish had been written:
The third book in the Asher Lev series by Chaim Potok

7. One book that you wish had never been written:
I can't think of one...

8. One book you’re currently reading:
I am not reading anything right now...trying to decide if I will pick up the Brothers K again, or maybe reread The Book of Lights by Chaim Potok... any suggestions....for fiction... my non fiction list of recommended books by Leithart comes from Thomas.

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
The new book by Fr. Tom - Christian Faith and Same Sex Attraction

No comments:

Blog Archive