Thursday, July 13, 2006

thank you Thomas

Thomas gave me the new Johnny Cash American V recording today. It was a surprise. I have been out of the news loop for a while and had absolutely no idea this was being released this summer.

I heard about it last Sunday and was determined to go and buy a copy ASAP - which is when he confessed he had already ordered it. What a guy!

It is pretty darn fine listening. So, if you come by our house, I will play it for you. And we will have a party to celebrate!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm coming by... I want to hear it. Way to go Thomas!

Amy said...

Hi Ramona,

It seems like everyone changed their blog template yesterday. I did too! Your looks very nice.

thomasw said...

i am glad you enjoy it, ramone! I hope you take delight in the 'personal file' cd as well!

Blog Archive