Thursday, March 22, 2007

me and Johnny Cash

I am home for a couple of days. I woke to more rain and for some strange reason our CKNW reception has tanked. Every few minutes I might get to hear a coherent sentence, so after about 5 minutes of trying to figure out what the heck the topic was I gave up and put on Johnny Cash.

I have also come to the realization that I best be going back to Lisa the accupuncturist. I am feeling just a tad bit stiff and I cannot sit anywhere, anyhow for any length of time! How did that happen?

The plan for today is laundry, errands - we could use some food in the house. We will watch Blood Diamond tonight.

2 comments:

thomasw said...

a very fine flick indeed. i hope your back feels better after seeing lisa! she'll likely send you away with exercises to do?

Hannah said...

You watched it without me. :(

I wanted to see it.

Posted again, dont think I gave up.

Blog Archive