Friday, February 08, 2008

7 random things

I have been tagged by Nora.

This is my first official meme.

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
List the rules
Post 7 Random things about yourself.
Tag 5 others and link to their blogs
post a comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged...

7 Random Things

I was pretty sure I was going to become a nun. I lived in Sweden and Switzerland after graduating from university and tested out my monastic vocation. I came home when my sister was diagnosed with cancer and my life took a big change. But, my days at the Communaute de Grandchamp have influenced me to the core.

My glass prescription is -9. Oh yeah. Severely limited vision - but contacts and glasses correct it just fine and there is no way in HELL I will have Laser Surgery on my eyeballs.

My university degree is in Philosophy and Medieval Women Studies.

Like Nora - I cannot stand nylons but I love TIGHTS.

I have a fondness for Chuck Taylor Converse All Stars.

I want to write a book someday.

Each year I plant a garden and about half way through the summer chaos takes over ... we usually grow lettuce and peas...I would love to expand into something a little more hearty.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Awesome to get to know you better! A nun, really?

I like Chuck Taylors too, and totally agree about tights.

Blog Archive