Monday, March 24, 2008

weekend roundup

Today is still part of my "weekend" as I worked Saturday.

So, I worked Saturday.
We watched Elizabeth -the Golden Age. Cate B was quite lovely in all her dresses and wigs.
We switched up the flowers at church - from daffodils to tulips.
Mr. W found an old closed up white washed gas station so we stopped there and took some photos.
We went to liturgy.
We shopped for food for supper - we ate Indian food and it was darn good. I was sweating whilst eating.
We picked up more movies. We watched American Gangster.

Today - laundry soap and other household items.
We are hoping to do some garden work; basic clean up and then we are moving a plant here; a plant there.
I am going to the fabric store.
I have to finish the accounting for parish council meeting.

I need to work on the list of things to do on my days off ....

passports
taxes

oh. the excitement.

No comments:

Blog Archive