Monday, June 16, 2008

in 10 years

My good friend simply victoria is finishing up her teaching unit. One of her last assignments was to have the children write to themselves from the point of view of being 10 years older. So the 22 year old writes to to the 12 year old. Where will you be and what will you be doing 10 years from now?

1. I will have had some piece of writing published
2. I be an accomplished knitter of socks
3. I will be managing my own mutual funds

Sheesh, this is harder than I thought.

3 comments:

thomasw said...

I be correcting your grammar !

alice c said...

I will not have to worry where my son is because he will be Older and more Responsible.

Maybe.

Eleanor said...

I think you have already accomplished number 1...blogging is publishing. After all, total strangers (hello!) read your writing and enjoy it and leave you feedback about it. And all paperless and environmentally friendly :-)

Blog Archive