Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ideas and waiting

Finally Monday we had a beautiful sunny, warm day - it was lovely. But,it is over.
We wait for the next high pressure system. Summer is due to begin on Friday.

I am feeling quite stretched this week. My daughter has dance recital practise every night. We have football practise two nights this week. We are committed to eating more vegetables with every meal which requires organization.

My back has decided to give me grief. The pain is like a bad memory. It takes my breath away. I absolutely refuse to allow it to take over. But, it is a battle. It is with me all day - all the time and it is present while I sleep. I had to miss pilates on Monday and use the ice pak. I have no real motivation to do anything at the moment.

One more week of lunches.

I am thankful for good friends. I am thankful for the little blogging community I take solace in.

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

will be thinking of you. back pain is hard to handle... Lord have mercy as you battle.

alice c said...

Don't panic - you will get to the end of the week one way or the other and then it is summer - hurray!!

blackbird said...

I'm so sorry about your back - I'm sure it's a draining kind of pain and I hope you feel better soon.

Kassianni said...

your poor back. it's still giving you grief? I will pray.

Blog Archive