Saturday, August 09, 2008

change

I feel the need to make some changes.

I am going to drink less coffee. I usually drink a 4 shot grande americano every morning and then maybe another americano later in the day. Sometimes it is 12 oz - sometimes it is 16 oz. My goal is to just have the one coffee in the morning.

I am going to exercise more. We are receiving a delivery sometime today that will facilitate this endeavour.

I am going to write more.

I am going to criticize less.

I think that is pretty much all I can handle at this point.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

these are big things - wishing you the best with them - they all sound very good :)

Mimi said...

Agreed, all big things. Prayers!

alice c said...

Don't change too much or too quickly because it will be difficult for the rest of us when you are PERFECT.

Good luck with the exercising.

Blog Archive