Wednesday, July 22, 2009

random bits

  • I am eating a french breakfast - hot chocolate and french bread
  • My husband is giving me a ride to work today - I have a meeting at another location and I have negotiated a ride back with my temporary manager
  • 8 more working days
  • I am REALLY looking forward to Julie and Julia - the movie
  • I finally finished the new Laurie King book - the Language of Bees
  • I need to go to the library
  • I am still sleeping in the tent
  • It is going to be 34 degrees celcius this weekend - hot
  • Maybe some lightening strikes - which means more potential forest fires
  • I found some good cherries @ $1.99 lb - expensive but a real treat
  • I am going to minimize the wine drinking until I am actually on vacation.
  • Our subaru will be ready at the end of July.
  • Monday - we will scrap the Honda and register for the rebate.
  • Friday I am going to a football game
  • July is zooming by.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

wow. hot weather there. Our forecast for the week is rain, rain, rain. Why is it so all/nothing when perhaps some rain is needed for fires and less rain here for farmers with wet fields.

Oh the mysteries.

Blog Archive