Saturday, August 29, 2009

I've been thinkin'

I used to work with a fellow who teased me when I opened a conversation with the works - I've been thinkin'... My brain is full these days and I am thinking about:

  • exclusion and girls and social networking
  • keeping connected with my son
  • getting fit
  • maintaining more control over my schedule at work -
  • how to be more creative
  • supporting good friends who have embarked on a crazy 4 year journey
  • living with one vehicle
  • eating less meat
  • more disciplined prayer life
  • saving money - spending less
  • baking another crisp - need to find some blackberries
  • using my sewing machine
  • decluttering again -
  • finding someone who can reupholster furniture
  • taking more risks
  • read more
  • write more
  • listen more
  • talk less
  • get enough sleep
  • drink more water
    and
  • finish those passport applications this weekend!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

sounds like a lot of good things. I have been thinking about doing what needs to be done and living in the present...

Kassianni said...

good thoughts.

Blog Archive