Friday, August 28, 2009

six things on a Friday

  1. last day of swimming lessons for my son - his papa is taking him out for breakfast to celebrate
  2. no big social plans tonight = it will be one last summer night on the deck
  3. found a great deal on a Nikon D60 - a good entry level DSLR - will make a decision today
  4. peanut butter and toast w/ my americano - the old standby
  5. since I cut my hair short again - I have been wanting to wear earrings - finally managed to get a pair in - it has been years
  6. and saving the best for last - I dragged my sorry self out of bed early enough to work out this morning. time to face the music. get busy. do something. this is / will be a battle for the next little while until I re-establish a habit - but I am committed.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Yes. I am trying to reestablish some good habits as well.

Enjoy the last of summer! It is sunshine but cool weather here.

Kassianni said...

why are good habits so hard to form?

Blog Archive