Friday, December 11, 2009

best of 2009 Blog Challenge continued


4. article -A Brief Guide to World Domination by Chris Guillebeau this article started the wheels turning - I have shared Chris' message with many people. I am convinced that I am moving in a new direction because of it.

5. night out - I think the best night out was when we shared dinner with our good friends to celebrate our anniversaries - we ate and drank and talked and talked and talked. Having friends to share the journey is essential and life giving.

6. workshop or conference - I only really attended one workshop/ internal course for my company and while it was better than I expected ... I am reluctant to call it the best of anything.....but, I did learn something about myself and gained knowledge that I didn't have before.

7. Blog find of the year - Habit - for certain- this is the blog that prompted me to look for the beauty in every day.






1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I love the blog Habit as well. Calming, beautiful, artistic...

Blog Archive