Tuesday, December 08, 2009

a new version



Found this odd version of the Little Drummer Boy - it is fitting for how I am feeling right about now. Lots going on; a bit of discord. Thankful for the time to just sit and rest. There is a still a mountain of laundry happening here. The Kilimanjaro of laundry piles but I am blissfully ignoring it. It is not reasonable to do laundry at such an hour. I am thinking about what kind of food to provide on Saturday - some veggies and dip. Spanakopitas. Cheese and crackers. Fruit and some good sweet things. The family is coming over here after the Christmas recital. I am looking foward to it.

2 comments:

Anna Ander said...

Nah, sorry, that didn't work for me. David Bowie and Bing Crosby rule my Little Drummer Boy. Have you seen the video? Wonderfully eighties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zMhSjDqvRs

Luv,
A.

elizabeth said...

laundry. sigh. laundry and unpacking. one day our laundry will be done...

Blog Archive