Thursday, August 25, 2011

six things on a Thursday

  1. The reality is I am having a difficult time staying up past midnight and and then rising at 5:45 am - it has happened a couple of times this week and I am tired.
  2. I really need to figure out what I am doing about my work situation.
  3. We are both thrilled that we have decided to stay put.  We love our house.
  4. Looks like the summer weather is here for a bit longer.
  5. I love my coffee in the morning.  Love it.
  6. I am having some time management challenges.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I know about time management problems... just got a dry erase calendar so I can see everything and got a dry erase bulletin board too... and two little cute magnet boards for my fridge, both of which are full of lists already...

Hugs.

Blog Archive