Tuesday, September 13, 2011

six things on a Tuesday

  1. Dan Mangan is the next secret show offered up by the Peak on September 24th.  We are going to plan to be there.
  2. I had a good weekend.  Lots to think about.  Working on a big attitude adjustment.
  3. Struggling a bit with the realization that this body of mine does not require a whole lot of energy to get through the day.  So, I must exercise more in order to enjoy the food and beverages I enjoy.
  4. Scored a lovely brown embroidered A-line skirt at Value Village yesterday.  Picked up some Joe Fresh brown tights to go with it.  Bring on the boots.
  5. There was only enough coffee for one americano each this morning.  Lame.
  6. Loving the weather and absolutely savouring every warm day.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Sigh. I'm realizing the same thing, I don't know if it is age, or gender, or what, but really, my body likes to be round. Sigh.

I love A-line skirts, they are so flattering! Good job!

MacrinaQuin said...

so we see the skirt on Sunday? i'm more excited to see you, but the skirt's a decent excuse.

Blog Archive