Sunday, November 20, 2011

a new venture


a while back I went to a story telling night in the big city

I thought how great would it be to have something like that in my part of town - how could I convince the organizers to come this far out east. 

then I thought why don't I organize it

then I thought I was crazy - what do I know about organizing such an event(s)?

then I read Do the Work by Steven Pressfield

I have rallied a support team and we are going ahead.  check us out.  tell your friends.

we have created big river stories
you can follow us on twitter @bigriverstories

4 comments:

MacrinaQuin said...

that is AWESOME.
way to go.
way to dream BIG.

Anna Ander said...

You're my hero. And that's a brilliant photo. Way to go, miss Ramone.

Kassianni said...

oh man! I'm excited about this!

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Exciting! Way to go.

Blog Archive