Wednesday, January 18, 2012

still life from last month

kitchen scene from December
on film
I really love the 50mm lens on this canon
it was a steal of deal at $20

it is cold cold cold
currently -11 C
my parents return from their vacation today - I will be glad to hear their voices

yesterday was a bit of a gongshow at work
thursday I have my review
I am on my own for the remainder of the week which means the rest of the week might prove to be equally "gongshowish"

we are expecting more snow
it is kind of exciting. 

4 comments:

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Glad to know you are embracing the season and are excited about the upcoming snow. Bundle up out there.

MacrinaQuin said...

mini mooo!

lovely reminder of Christmas.
best of luck with the rest of the week.

Kassianni said...

I envy you the colour in your photos.

Anna Ander said...

Happy Epiphany, my friend! Have you seen this? Some brilliant photos in there
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/2012/jan/19/orthodox-epiphany-celebrations-russia#/?picture=384692751&index=0

Love/A.

Blog Archive