Wednesday, November 28, 2012

27-28th winding down

P1010410

a photo from the archive
you really need to check out this lovely blog here
there is something rather poignant about the writing...
it's only Wednesday
Tuesday was a bit of a blur
I worked hard  yesterday thus trying to save myself some struggles today
once the paper is published tomorrow we will be able to rest for a bit
working hard on dealing with the day as it presents itself and not worry about tomorrow today
thinking about December and how I want to approach it
last couple of years I used this space to reflect on the year just passed
looking forward to the weekend

2 comments:

Kassianni said...

it's been good to see you here so often. makes me feel less disconnected from you :)

elizabeth said...

does look like a great blog... (must not compare myself to it, wow!)... thinking of you...

Blog Archive