Tuesday, July 23, 2013




I am drifting in and out of the blog o' sphere.  There is lots of sadness and loss in an among those I follow and read.  It is good for me to focus on others.  I don't read as often as I used to.  In fact my time connected to others on the internet seems more fleeting.  I cannot quite put my finger on the difference. I am both sad and resigned.  Resigned in a good way.  There is so much more I need to do.  Want to do.  I set myself little tasks and goals.  I am elated when I achieve something or cross a task off my list.  

We are learning to negotiate the parenting of almost adults.  This is tricky business.   

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

you are valued here; missed. thinking of you.

alice c said...

parenting nearly adults - easy but not easy - I hear you

Kassianni said...

yes, about the internet. I hear you. I am drifting away. hardly ever here. but I'm not that sad about it.

maybe I'll just be an internet drifter from here on in. there are precious few blogs I read anymore.

but I'm always glad to see you here friend.

Blog Archive