- sunshine and blue skies - I think we are on our 6th day in a row now
- my son and his job are working well together
- fresh fruit - strawberries, nectarines, cherries, blueberries, raspberries
- farm markets
- sharing laughter with my daughter
- the ability to leave the house without a jacket
- my sunroom
- the ability to have a meeting by way of a conference call to avoid the traffic
- living sock free
The days go by. I am thankful for waking each morning and having the opportunity to play the game. Some days are brutal. Some are awesome. I think the challenge is to find the awesome moments in the brutal days...
We are going to the Okanagan this weekend to see my folks and stock up on some fresh cherries. We will take our cameras and visit our favourite wineries.
The spinach tart was a huge success. It looked just like the photo in the Martha Stewart magazine and was delicious. Will definitely make it again.
Summer is definitely here.